Concealed Carry Courses
COBRA Offers More Value so Don’t Settle for Just Any Concealed Carry Course.
All Classes Are Limited to 20 Students. First Come Basis .
COBRA Defense International is now offering Concealed Carry Courses.
Classes offered to Individuals, Couples, Families, Corporate Events, Team Building and Custom Courses.
Why choose to train with COBRA for your concealed carry permit?
- COBRA Defense was created from real Law Enforcement training and experience. A CWP course instructed based on Law Enforcement training and experience is far more impactful than the run-of-the-mill course.
- COBRA includes reality-based self-defense options for training. While it’s not a requirement, many who get a CWP also want real self-defense skills and COBRA Defense offers many options.
- Weapon retention training will be covered. Even a seasoned police officer knows many are killed by their own weapon due to lacking a very specific skill. Weapon retention. It’s very easy to learn and part of all of our training sessions.
- COBRA Defense International is a world leader in Active Shooter Response Training and Anti-abduction Training.
- COBRA Defense International has worked with some of the largest corporations in the world which gives us a professional pedigree and edge many do not have.
- Train with the top tier instructors in the COBRA Defense International brand. Courses will be lead by COBRA President Chris Sutton and COBRA Chief Operating Officer Mark McKay.
- All attendees receive an Amazon Best-seller self-defense book, “The Psychology of Self-Defense” at no cost.
Training Videos Cover:
• Real Self-defense
• Anti-abduction defense
• Firearms and edged weapons defense
• Child Safety
• Active Shooter Training
CLASS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Range Fee
• Eye/Ear protection & Firearm/Ammo Rental
• Amazon Best Seller “The Psychology of Self-Defense” E-Book
• Self-Defense Seminar Training (optional, not required)
• Free Self-defense Mobile App to download
• Audio Seminar CD/Digital Download -The Ultimate Guide to Self-Defense
•• NO HIDDEN FEES or UP CHARGES ••
Participants must be/have:
• A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
• 21 years of age or older
• NO felony convictions
• Able to speak, read and write in English (no interpreters)
• NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
• NOT under a restraining order for violence
• NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
• NOT been adjudicated incompetent
• The ability to demonstrate competency with a handgun (safe handling, loading, unloading and firing)
• Pre-registration and Pre-payment (in person or by phone, at desired location)
• Participation in CWFL Course must be desired for a lawful purpose(s)
• Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License or State ID card)
• Special Tuition: $79 For the months of October and November (Register early and receive a discount)
• Sign up here or call for questions call 1-888-COBRASD or 727-791-4111