Concealed Carry Courses
COBRA Offers More Value so Don’t Settle for Just Any Concealed Carry Course.
All Classes Are Limited to 20 Students. First Come Basis .
COBRA Defense International is now offering Concealed Carry Courses.
Classes offered to Individuals, Couples, Families, Corporate Events, Team Building and Custom Courses.
Next Dates – 11/21 and 12/12 From 10-1
Why choose to train with COBRA for your concealed carry permit?
- COBRA Defense was created from real Law Enforcement training and experience. A CWP course instructed based on Law Enforcement training and experience is far more impactful than the run-of-the-mill course.
- COBRA includes reality-based self-defense options for training. While it’s not a requirement, many who get a CWP also want real self-defense skills and COBRA Defense offers many options.
- Weapon retention training will be covered. Even a seasoned police officer knows many are killed by their own weapon due to lacking a very specific skill. Weapon retention. It’s very easy to learn and part of all of our training sessions.
- COBRA Defense International is a world leader in Active Shooter Response Training and Anti-abduction Training.
- COBRA Defense International has worked with some of the largest corporations in the world which gives us a professional pedigree and edge many do not have.
- Train with the top tier instructors in the COBRA Defense International brand. Courses will be lead by COBRA President Chris Sutton and COBRA Chief Operating Officer Mark McKay.
- All attendees receive an Amazon Best-seller self-defense book, “The Psychology of Self-Defense” at no cost.
Training Videos Cover:
• Real Self-defense
• Anti-abduction defense
• Firearms and edged weapons defense
• Child Safety
• Active Shooter Training
CLASS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Range Fee
• Eye/Ear protection & Firearm/Ammo Rental
• Amazon Best Seller “The Psychology of Self-Defense” E-Book
• Self-Defense Seminar Training (optional, not required)
• Free Self-defense Mobile App to download
• Audio Seminar CD/Digital Download -The Ultimate Guide to Self-Defense
•• NO HIDDEN FEES or UP CHARGES ••
Participants must be/have:
• A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
• 21 years of age or older
• NO felony convictions
• Able to speak, read and write in English (no interpreters)
• NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
• NOT under a restraining order for violence
• NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
• NOT been adjudicated incompetent
• The ability to demonstrate competency with a handgun (safe handling, loading, unloading and firing)
• Pre-registration and Pre-payment (in person or by phone, at desired location)
• Participation in CWFL Course must be desired for a lawful purpose(s)
• Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License or State ID card)
• Special Tuition: $79 For the months of October and November (Register early and receive a discount)
• Sign up here or call for questions call 1-888-COBRASD or 727-791-4111